- 1 batch Kibbeh Dough
- 1 batch Kibbeh Stuffing
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- Prepare the kibbeh stuffing.
let it cool in the fridge.
- Prepare the kibbeh dough.
In a deep baking pan
- Spread half the oil on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread half the dough evenly.
- Spread the stuffing on top.
- Spread the rest of the dough on a nylon sheet the size of the pan.
- Flip it on the pan and remove the nylon.
- Wet your hands and pat the dough to cover the whole surface of the pan.
- Using a knife, slice the kibbeh into 8 slices cutting to the bottom.
- Again with the knife, score only the top layer creating the design you want.
- Pour the rest of the oil on top.
In a hot oven
- Bake for 40-45 mins until the sides separate from the pan.
If you like your Kibbeh in a pan to be thick, use a 35 cm pan; if you like it thin, use a 40cm pan.