Rice & Beef Stuffing
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Rice, short grain (rinsed and drained)
- 300 g Ground beef, fine Grind, fatty
- 1 small Onion (minced)
- 7-8 cloves Garlic (crushed with a tsp of salt)
- 2 cups Tomato concasse
- 1 small Chili pepper (minced) - optional
- 1 tbsp Mint, Fresh (minced) or 1 tsp dry mint flakes
- 1 tbsp Parsley, Fresh (minced)
- 1 tbsp Sumac
- Salt & Pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 medium Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
In a pan
- Sweat the Onion in the Oil and remove from the heat.
In a bowl
- Mix the rest of the Stuffing Ingredients with the Onions.
You can store this stuffing for up to a week in the freezer for future use.