- 1 kg zucchini (cubed)
- 3 medium potatoes (cubed)
- 2 medium onions (diced)
- 4-5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small bell pepper, green or red (diced)
- 2 cups tomatoes, concasse
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper
- Dried mint flakes
- Fresh mint leaves
In a pot
- Sweat the onion in the oil.
- Stir in most of the Garlic. (Reserve some.)
- Toss in the potatoes and the zucchini.
- Keep tossing until the vegetables are translucent.
- Add the tomato and toss again.
- Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add water, if necessary, stir once and cook with the lid closed for 25 minutes.
- Add the spices, the remaining garlic and the bell pepper. Stir lightly.
- Cook, uncovered, until the water evaporates.
Do not stir the pot at all.