The quickest, most-delicious vegan stew you will ever cook. Prepare it as your main dish, or serve it as a warm salad alongside any dry meal.
- 1 kg Eggplant (cubed)
- 2 medium Onions (shredded)
- 1 bulb Garlic (shredded)
- 1 large Green pepper, sweet or hot (shredded)
- 2 cups Tomato Concasse
- 3 cups Chickpeas, parboiled (thawed)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp Red pepper flakes
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
In a pot
- Toss all ingredients together adding the oil in the end.
- Cook on very low heat. DON’T stir at all; only toss the ingredients in the pot a few times.
- Cook covered until all the water evaporates.
We eat this dish with our hands using pita bread.
We expect to see a large plate of french fries served with this meal.