Vegan Shell pasta soup
In a pot
- Sweat the onions.
- Stir in the garlic and the celery. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Stir in the chickpeas & the pasta shells and add the water.
- Cook until the pasta is tender.
- Melt in the tomato paste & the hot pepper paste.
- Season with the salt & pepper and the garlic.
- Cook until the soup thickens.
- Sprinkle the dried mint on top and turn off the heat.
If the soup gets too thick, add more water.
Serve Nunig with a squeeze of lemon and accompanied by some olives.