- Aleppo peppers
- Sea salt
- Wash and dry the peppers well
- Slice them and discard the stems and the seeds
- Layer them in metallic trays
- Place the trays under the sun
Leave them under the sun for a few hours
- Grind the peppers using a meat grinder
- Pour the pepper purée in shallow trays with a generous amount of sea salt
Leave the trays under the sun for days. Stir them periodically until they are cooked and all the water has evaporated.
In clean dry jars
- Fill the paste tightly in canning jars and cover them tightly as well.