- Dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
In a pot of boiling water
- Blanch the tomatoes.
In a large pot
- Peel the tomatoes.
- Dice them using a french fries cutter.
On the hot fireplace
- Cook the tomato until the water evaporates.
- Add salt, black pepper, and a generous amount of dried oregano.
- Cook until the sauce thickens.
In a blender
- Blend the mixture.
In clean dry jars
- Pour the sauce in the jars while still hot.
- Top each jar with tablespoon of olive oil.
- Close tightly.
We use this sauce as pizza sauce or in making pasta sauce.
Store the pizza sauce jars upside down in your pantry or a cool, dark place.
Store the opened jars in the fridge.