Desserts & Sweet Snacks
Nuts & orange chocolate truffles
- 250 g Orange peel, candied (diced)
- 100 g Hazelnuts, roasted (crushed)
- 100 g Almonds, roasted (crushed)
- 50 g Pistachios (crushed)
- 80 Plain biscuits (crushed)
- 397 g (1 can) Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 kg Dark chocolate (melted)
- Knead all biscuit mixture ingredients together.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls.
Refrigerate the balls until you have melted the chocolate.
- Roll the balls in the chocolate and shake to get the extra chocolate off.
- Place the chocolate balls on parchment paper and leave to set.