- Sea salt
In a pot of boiling water
- Blanch the tomatoes.
On a large sieve
- Peel the tomatoes.
- Dice them using a french fries cutter.
let the juices run down the sieve.
In clean jars
- Pack the concassé in the jars tightly and to the top.
- Squeeze out the air.
- Close the lid tightly.
In a pot of hot water
- immerse the jars in the water and let boil for a at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the jars and check that the lids are still secured tightly.
- Place the jars upside down and let cool.
If the lid of any jar comes off, replace the lid and boil again, or use the content of the jar first thing.