- same sized Potatoes (washed and pat dried)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Sea Salt
- peppercorns (coarsely crushed)
- dry thyme sprigs
- garlic gloves (in their skin)
On a counter-top
- Tap on the potatoes with a mallet
In a large pan with a cover
- Toss all ingredients in the pan. (make sure the potatoes cover the bottom of the pan.)
- Roast covered on low heat on the smallest eye of the stove.
- Agitate the pan once every 10 minutes to make sure the potatoes don't stick and are cooked from all sides.
- Cook for about 1 hour or until potatoes are cooked.