- 2 cups fine bulgur, white or brown
- ½ cups Flour
- 4,5 small Potatoes (boiled, peeled & smashed)
- 1 tbsp Red pepper paste
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
In a deep tray
- Wet the bulgur with the water.
set aside until the bulgur is softer.
- Knead in the flour, the spices, the pepper paste and the oil.
- Incorporate the mashed potato until you obtain a firm dough.
- Shape into kibbeh form filling them with the filling you have prepared.
In a deep fryer
- Deep-fry the kibbeh until golden brown.
We usually serve potato kibbeh with Trkhana soup. It's kind of a family tradition.