- 170 g Butter
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 Egg white (whisked)
- 1 ½ cups All-purpose Flour (sifted)
- 1 cup Nuts, raw, your favorite (coarsely chopped)
- Jam, your favorite
In a bowl
- Cream the butter, the sugar, and the yolks.
- Knead in the flour until you receive a soft dough.
Refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Roll dough into walnut-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the egg white wash.
- Roll the balls in the chopped nuts.
On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Line the balls spacing them evenly.
- Press your thumb in the center of each ball.
In a preheated oven
- Bake in a medium-heat oven until golden brown.
- Fill the center of each cookie with a little jam.
Store in an air-tight container.
Serve these delicious little treats with coffee or tea.