Desserts & Sweet Snacks
Egg and butter Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup ghee or butter
- 1 cup milk, liquid
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- Orange or lemon zest
- flour - as much as it takes - (sifted)
- 3 tsps baking powder
In a bowl
- Cream the ghee/butter, the sugar, the zest, and the vanilla.
- Whisk in the egg, and the oil, and the milk.
- Combine the flour mixture ingredients.
- Slowly fold the flour mixture into the creamy mixture until a soft dough forms.
On a greased and lined baking sheet
- Shape the cookies
- Place the cookies in the sheet. Keep them a few inches apart.Let the cookies relax.
In a hot oven
- Bake until golden brown.