- 1½ kg Zucchini (insides scooped out)
- ½ kg Eggplant (insides scooped out)
- 5-6 Bell Peppers (seeds scooped out)
- Grape Leaves, Parboiled (re-boiled and drained)
- 1 batch dolma stuffing
- 2 cups Water (add more if tomatoes in the stuffing aren't juicy)
- Salt - to taste
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Dried Mint Flakes
- 1 medium Lemon (juiced)
In a bowl
- Prepare the stuffing.
Stuffing the vegetables
- Stuff the Zucchini with this stuffing almost to the top. (leave space for rice to expand)
- Stuff the Eggplants halfway through and squeeze the stuffing to feel the vegetable almost to the top.
- Stuff the Peppers almost to the top. (leave space for rice to expand)
- Use the remaining stuffing to stuff Grape Leaves; roll the leaves tucking the sides in.
In a pressure cooker
- Arrange the Grape Leaves in the middle of the cooker; then arrange the rest of the vegetables facing up around the grape leaves.
- Pour on top the juices from the stuffing bowl and the water.
- Season with a little salt.
Bring to a boil.
- Close the pressure cooker and cook until the cooker whistles.
- Lower the heat and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. (depends on your pressure cooker)
Let cool before opening the pressure cooker. (for about 20-30 minutes)
- Open the Pressure cooker, and add the Garlic, the Lemon Juice and Dry Mint Flakes on top.
- Cook on low heat for about 20 mins.